Refactoring Research Papers
I started to create a bibliography on refactoring.
The papers are too many to be listed here. Go to ACM Digital Library and type in
Refactoring in the search box. This will retrieve thousands of papers on refactoring.
- Danny Dig: Automated
Upgrading of Component-based Applications. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA, 2007.
- Bart Du Bois: A Study on Quality Improvements by Refactoring. University of Antwerp, Belgium, 2006.
- Ran Ettinger: Refactoring via Program Slicing and
Sliding. Oxford University, UK, 2006.
- Alejandra Garrido. Program Refactoring in the Presence of
Prepocessor Directives. University of Illinois at
- Márcio Cornélio. Refactorings as Formal Refinements.
Centro de Informártica, UFPE, 2004.
- Mel Ó Cinnéide, Automated Application
of Design Patterns: a Refactoring Approach. University of Dublin,
- Sander Tichelaar. Modeling object-oriented software for
reverse engineering and refactoring. University of Bern,
- Don B. Roberts. Practical Analysis for Refactoring.
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1999.
- Ian Moore. Automatic restructuring of object-oriented
programs. Manchester University, UK, 1996.
- William F. Opdyke. Refactoring object-oriented
frameworks. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA,
- William G. Griswold. Program restructuring as an aid to
software maintenance. University of Washington, USA, August